Our Commitment to Privacy
Respecting your privacy is of the highest priority at DrDavidLipnowski.com
We may collect the following types of information when you browse our website:
- Information you provide directly when you register or make an online order, inquire about Dr David Lipnowski products or services, or request Dr David Lipnowski support or services at any Dr David Lipnowski interactive message board, Social Channel, or via any e-mail messages you send us, including personally identifiable information such as your name, contact information (phone, fax and pager numbers, address, and email address), ordering information, and payment data.
- Passively collected information, including through the use of “cookies” described below, such as IP addresses, web browser and operating system information, date and time of visits, and the web pages your Internet browser visits when browsing this Site, any other Dr David Lipnowski website or any affiliate site;
- Click-through information related to Dr David Lipnowski emails and related marketing activities; and
- Aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as the number of hits per week or per web page.
“Cookies” are small text files that store information about your interactions with a particular website, either temporarily (known as a “temporary” or “session” cookie, and deleted once you close your browser window) or more permanently on the hard drive of your computer (known as a “permanent” or “persistent cookie”). Cookies can make it easier to use a website by allowing servers to access certain information quickly:
- Session cookies can be used to help a user’s browser navigate a website more smoothly and may show up if the user comes from a website with which the subsequent website has some relationship (e.g., a website of an affiliated company) and can give helpful information.
- Persistent cookies can be used to customize a website for a user, such as by storing passwords, preferences, and registration and account information so that users do not have to re-enter this information each time they visit a website.
This Site may use both session/temporary cookies and persistent/permanent cookies to store information that allows us to offer you better customer service and to navigate through the Site with ease. To make the Site easier to use, we combine information collected via cookies with personally identifiable information. Note that if you configure your browser to reject cookies, you might not be able to access important functions or areas of the Site or enjoy certain conveniences at this Site.
The Way We Use Information
Dr David Lipnowski uses information collected online in the following ways:
- For information you provide directly online, or through email messages, relating to inquiries about products, ordering products, requests for support or services, or downloading products, we use the information to engage in and process transactions with you, respond to your inquiries and requests and provide customer support activities.
- For information you provide online, including actions or clicks from hyperlinks and subscriptions, we use the information to customize future communications and web pages in accordance with communication preferences you have established with Dr David Lipnowski.
- For some registration, email and use data you provide, we may direct you to particular web pages, customize the web pages you see, or otherwise increase the relevance of the information you receive.
- For information about web pages visited, page hits per week, and the like, we use this information internally to improve the design of our web pages.
When We Share Customer Information
Our Commitment to Data Integrity and Security
Dr David Lipnowski processes information only in ways compatible with the purpose for which it was collected. To the extent necessary for such purposes, we take reasonable steps to make sure that customer information is accurate, complete, current and otherwise reliable with regard to its intended use. However, Dr David Lipnowski expects customers will update their personal information with Dr David Lipnowski as necessary. Dr David Lipnowski takes reasonable and appropriate measures to maintain the confidentiality and integrity, and prevent the unauthorized use or disclosure, of information. This includes maintaining a system of appropriate administrative, physical and technical safeguards to secure such information.
Respecting your privacy is of the highest priority at Dr David Lipnowski.
Contacting us for privacy issues ONLY
Please note that this phone number will NOT connect you with Dr David Lipnowski, his office, or a customer service representative. Attn: Privacy Officer Keith Agnew, email to: email@example.com, or visit MokaLabs.com OR Use the Contact Form at Dr David Lipnowski Website.